Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

We will live and not die we are covered by the blood of Jesus, no weapon formed against us shall prosper, in Jesus might name .Every witch or war lock will not prosper.I Jesus name Amen
Replies
10
Views
107
I am dying everyday on poverty. Now I am at ### searching for job. Lacking confidence on interview I am not getting any jobs here in ###. My wealth and health is dropping day by day. I want to help my family. It's been ### months now from the date of this post. Still I am getting rejected in...
Replies
6
Views
346
Thanku Jesus. My name is ###. I'm in ### from ### months but don't get a job yet. My husband is a drug addictive and he left me with my daughter in ###. I'm jobless. It's very difficult for me to survive here. Please prayer for me. Even my daughter doesn't go to school from ### months. I'm...
Replies
6
Views
369
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,142
Messages
16,807,612
Members
650,576
Latest member
Wiamoroinron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom