Prays For Special Intention!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord, I am placing a Special Intention into your hands. Please Hear Me! Help me Lord. Smile upon me. Help me Lord to exceed! Help me Lord with Finances! Help me Lord. Please!!!
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am praying for financial freedom that God give us patience and trust and guidance as we struggle for our finances. May he will be done and one day he will give us what we are praying for. Pls lord listen to our hearts. Pls touch each and every person we encounter, especially in our work. Touch...
Replies
7
Views
148
Please help me to pray for my house for rent pls send the right persons to occupy my house for rent pls touch their hearts and minds so that there is no problem or complications for both parties. That soon the house will occupy we need the money for our depts also to pay for our obligations. I...
Replies
10
Views
174
Please touch the heart of our tenant name ### ### ### may he understand and agree and sign the contract whatever the contract agreement about the house for rent may we have a smooth and respect transaction and have a smooth tenant and owner community may he will have a long term contract with us...
Replies
12
Views
223
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,269
Messages
16,797,606
Members
649,824
Latest member
Lyrairdorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom