animallovez

Beloved of All
Father God,
Please heal the wound on my daughter's nose, please don't let it scar, or my daughter tell what really happened, and not allow her dad's family or my therapist cause me any problems about it.
You know the trouble and the anxiety my dad brings into my life. I pray that you remove him and his family out of my life for good. I pray that you help him and his family realize what he did was wrong. I pray that you keep them far away from me and my family. I no longer can deal with him in my life. Please Lord also remove ### and his family out of my life for good, since 2010 he's been causing me trouble and it affects our daughter. He tries to tear me down in every way possible and he's now trying to take her away from me and use her to tear me down. Lord, I pray that you put a stop to this for good and have my daughter continue living with me. Lord please remove her father ### and his family from my thoughts until it's needed. In Jesus Christ let my prayer be adjusted according to the will of God. Lord, I need you, I thank you, I trust you, I love you. In Jesus Christ Name I pray Amen.
 
I have prayed for this request and for the Lord to direct every aspect of your life. Proverbs 3 v 5 and 6. God bless you.
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my daughter trying to transfer her to a new particular school but I keep getting rejected first time they said no it wasn’t enough reasons for her to transfer principal said he would do it she past the semester he didn’t do it went to the welcome center they said no again I went...
Replies
12
Views
152
I have been praying over several things for the better part of a decade or even longer. Several of them are all finally happening. It’s very surreal. I praise God. His timing is the best timing. Because of how things are happening it is answered prayers. I want to thank him for working In our...
Replies
14
Views
198
I need a miracle - please pray for me, my mom is not well and is ###, she needs my support. I am in trouble financially, spiritually, and legally and I need a miracle not just for me so that I can take care of y mom, but more importantly, so that she is comfortable and her medical condition...
Replies
15
Views
224
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,037
Messages
16,806,447
Members
650,491
Latest member
Toraevale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom