Praying

animallovez

Beloved of All
Father God,
Please let it stop raining, so ### can get the grass cut tomorrow morning before we get a fine. Please bless us with no fine. In Jesus Christ let my prayer be adjusted according to the will of God. Lord, I need you, I thank you, I trust you, I love you. In Jesus Christ Name I pray Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
My Lord help us with all our home care needs... and attacks that they stop now against our property, Protect us bring Favor and Justice now. We Praise You Yahshua Your Blood Covers us All Amen
 
Praying with and for you in Jesus' name Amen~May God protect you and your family and bless you with all of your needs 🙏
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

This summer has been unusually dry and hot. The lack of rain is causing the ground around my house to dry up and shrink. There are cracks in the walls and the floorboards have dropped. We desperately need rain to refresh and heal the land. I pray this in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen 🙏
Replies
12
Views
188
Good morning please pray for me I need healing all over my body in Jesus name AMEN!!
Replies
11
Views
174
Thank you Lord for waking me this morning I’ve been feeling a lil better but I know Better is coming soon please pray I have a Good Day in Jesus name Amen!!
Replies
12
Views
106
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,856
Messages
16,792,947
Members
649,433
Latest member
Celuurlael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom