Praying

Liana256

Beloved Servant
God,

Abide thou with me, fear not: for he that seeketh my life seeketh thy life: but with me thou shalt be in safeguard.

As in water face answereth to face, so the heart of man to man.

And there arose not a prophet since in Israel like unto Moses, whom the Lord knew face to face.

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight.

Deliver me from mine enemies, I my God, defend me from them that rise up against me.

Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath, for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay says the Lord.

He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his names sake.

Saying, Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm.

He shall deliver thee in six troubles, yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee.

Bow thy heavens, O Lord, come down; touch the mountains, and they shall smoke.

Hear my prayer, O Lord, give ear to my supplications: in thy faithfulness answer me, and in thy righteousness.

When Jesus understood it, he said unto them, Why trouble ye the woman? for she hath wrought a good work upon me.

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God;

Six days thou shalt labour, and do all thy work:

God, I pray ask and pray all these things in Jesus' name. Amen
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles (Psalms 34:17).

Put your trust in the Lord. He is Faithful to His Word, I am praying for you.
 
[SIZE=18pt]P[/SIZE]rayer [SIZE=18pt]F[/SIZE]ocus: God I ask in Jesus’ name in this Holiday Season “###-###” bless each and every member of my family, all those I love, and care about (including myself) with what we all stand in need of. God save those of us who stand in need of salvation, heal those of us who stand in need of healing, and deliver each of us from what we need to be delivered from. Protect and keep us all safe from the plans of the enemy of our soul. [SIZE=18pt]B[/SIZE]less each of us with the mind of Christ Jesus. May we all walk and operate in the fruits of the Holy Spirit. May the joy of the Lord be our strength. May we all come to truly know and love You with all our heart, mind, body, spirit, and soul. Strengthen each of us to walk in obedience to Your Word and Will for each of our lives. Bless each of us to do a great work for the Kingdom of God. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer. God not only honor this prayer over all our lives this Holiday Season, but honor this prayer over our lives today, tomorrow, and for always in Jesus’ name. Amen, so be it, and it is so.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm praying to God to touch my ex husband heart ###,to remove anger ,pride and be fair and give me 1 house ,I don't have a house
Replies
12
Views
169
Lord please hear my cry praying my mom communicate with me more and just be there for me. I need my mom in this difficult time I’m in right now
Replies
7
Views
113
Still praying with a heavy heart that we’ll reconcile. I surrender all this to you Lord Jesus. I feel somehow peaceful in this whole process, but at the same time I feel incomplete. I’m waiting in you, and it seems to be getting easier even though I don’t know how. I feel guilty that I’m not...
Replies
12
Views
222
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,168
Messages
16,807,767
Members
650,588
Latest member
Thnarouhill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom