Praying

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

God, I pray for our relationship about any and everything. God, I pray for my family. God, I pray for my friends. God, I pray for those I don't know. God, I pray for all. God, I pray for Hesus in my life and I pray for Jesus in all life. God, I pray for your relationship with all. God, I pray for the food in all, including me and you. God, I love you. God, they love you. God, In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen

God bless you always!

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

God, Thank you for this day. God, Thank you for the father, the son, and the Holy Spirit in my life, my children’s life, my brothers and sisters life, my father and mother’s life, my family and relatives life, my friends life, and those I don’t know life. God, Thank you. Jesus, I pray after I...
Replies
Views
God, Thank you for this day. God, Thank you for the father, the son, and the Holy Spirit in my life, my childrens life, my brothers and sisters life alway, my relatives and friends life, and those I don’t know life. God, Thank you! Jesus, I pray America will open the pipeline here in America...
Replies
Views
God, Thank you for this day. God, I am thankful for the father, the son, and the Holy Spirit in my life, my children’s life, my brothers and sisters life alway, my relatives and family’s life, my friends life, and those I don’t know life alway. God, Thank you. Jesus, I pray for guidance, I have...
Replies
Views
Dear heavenly father God. I pray that all the dreams and nightmares I had last night and this morning on Jan--26--2022 to Jan --27--2022 I pray for the night to come true come to pass come to life become real happen or continue in any form or way possible including that two three dreams about...
Replies
Views
Dear heavenly father God. I pray that all the dreams and nightmares I had last night and this morning on Jan--26--2022 to Jan --27--2022 in the morning I pray for the night to come true come to pass come to life become real happen or continue in any form or way possible including that two three...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom