Praying

Status
Not open for further replies.

liana

Humble Servant of All
God, Thank you for the blessings you have blessed me with. I pray for all. God, I pray the sinus pills I am taking works on my sinuses. God, I pray my boss will let me open at 6 a.m. if not, I have to quit work, I can't work evenings, because I had to tutor my little girl and boys to make sure they keep their grades up as they understand their work. I have been nice to my boss, when I go to town, I stop and ask if he needs something, if he does, I get it while I'm there, also, I got him his bed, a book shelf recently, and he wants me to open at 5 a.m. and it's too early, we don't have customers that early in the morning. I pray he will let me open at 6 a.m. God, I pray for my family. I pray for my in-laws. My in-laws were raised differently than I was and so we don't get along too good, because they are a little strict on doing things, and I had my freedom and still did what I was told to do. I pray, we can unite and get along together for ourselves, so we can be happy, please help us do this. God, I pray for my stepchildren, they don't like me very much, but I want what is best for them, as if they are my own children, I want for them to save themselves for marriage, as I want for my children to save themselves for marriage, please help them save themselves for marriage. I love my husband, the truth is, we have both hurt one another when things didn't go our way, and we are with each other, but communication isn't how it once was, and I pray communication can be overflowing with words of love. God, I love you, not because I have to but because I choose to love you, you have blessed me with so much as you still bless me, and I don't know how to repay you, all I can say is thank you, and I will keep obeying your commandments, following the rules and obeying the laws, giving when I can, taking up for the weaker ones, making little children smile, and just being who you made me to be. Thank you, God. I love you. God, Thank you for saving me all of the times you have saved me. Jesus, Thank you for caring enough about me. Jesus, Thank you for teaching me to care for others. Jesus, I like to be you. Jesus, Thank you for giving up your life so I shall live. Jesus, I would give up my life so you can live, do to others as they will do for you. Jesus, Someday, you will know what you are like, and so will I. God, In the name of Jesus, I pray. Amen

May God hear, answer and bless all of your prayers!
 
In agreement Lord we pray, that all things are yes in our Lord and according to our faith in you, it is done, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, After so much that I’ve been through that I’ve explained discrimination in school meaning labor falsely promised promotion forced to live with my parents and still stuck as a bachelor bored and lonely and only has for a little bit to fix my life suffering with autism. I had an...
Replies
9
Views
136
Dear Jesus, I have prayed countless times over many years, asking for Your help to restore my marriage. I know You have heard my prayers. Although I don't understand why it is taking so long for a clear answer or reconciliation, I want to trust You and keep waiting. There are times when I want...
Replies
21
Views
418
Still praying with a heavy heart that we’ll reconcile. I surrender all this to you Lord Jesus. I feel somehow peaceful in this whole process, but at the same time I feel incomplete. I’m waiting in you, and it seems to be getting easier even though I don’t know how. I feel guilty that I’m not...
Replies
12
Views
211
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,679
Messages
16,791,249
Members
649,262
Latest member
Kruirmoriurser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom