Praying

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
Good morning! God, Thank you for all of the blessings you have blessed me with. I pray today for all. God, I pray for wisdom, love, guidance, a clean mind, a clean heart and a clean spirit, I pray for knowledge, peace, understanding, to keep working, my bills being paid, to get some tax money back, laughter, to keep moving around to get into a size 7 Jeans, to love myself, to love my children, to love my family, to love my husband and to love others, I pray to be happy. I pray to be able to make money at work. I pray for Jesus. I pray for true love, riches, wisdom. In Jesus' name, I pray! Amen!

May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, After so much that I’ve been through that I’ve explained discrimination in school meaning labor falsely promised promotion forced to live with my parents and still stuck as a bachelor bored and lonely and only has for a little bit to fix my life suffering with autism. I had an...
Replies
9
Views
138
For healing and to get money to pray Bills😭🙌from ### .... Amen
Replies
13
Views
253
Praying for money and wealth , like the mega pastors we have in America today. I wanan be blessed and loved by God like that
Replies
7
Views
106
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,535
Messages
16,800,651
Members
650,054
Latest member
Pnneyreth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom