Praying that we will receive physical

PJ Lewiso

Disciple of Prayer
Praying that we will receive physical and spiritual rain in the ###.
With the LORD all things are possible.
 
With our Heavenly Father, nothing is impossible or too great.  May God hear your request and grant it according to his precious will. In Jesus Name, Amen~
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
It rained the whole night last night and this morning. Praise the LORD! More rain is expected shortly.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me for physical and mental healing, so that every disgusting symptom and maybe undiagnosed sickness vanishes and never comes back. I am also under heavy spiritual ware, I face setbacks and blockades in my life and it also feels like everybody around me lives a way more better and...
Replies
11
Views
226
I pray deeply for my physical, mental, and emotional health. Please heal my headaches, the severe pain in my arms, shoulders, and neck, the persistent discomfort in both of my shoulders and hands, my chest problems, spinal issues, and stomach pain. Free me from weakness, limitations, and...
Replies
11
Views
203
I SPEAK CREATE COMMAND DECLARE DECREE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLY WHAT IN GODS NAME IS GOING ON? I SEEN ### IN THE PHYSICAL LOOKED LIKE HIM O.K. DOING THE MAIL THIS MORNING? THEN I SEEN ### IN A WHITE VAN CHASING HIM um hello ? IDK WHAT TO THINK 🤔 OBVIOUSLY I DIDNT FEEL COMFORTABLE SHE...
Replies
8
Views
136
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,247
Messages
16,797,447
Members
649,795
Latest member
Rhaoxwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom