Praying that my students' parents are very supportive of ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

deedeewhiskers

Humble Servant of All
Praying that my students' parents are very supportive of me. Don't try to fight or argue with me. See the errors of their children.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My parents are very good sorry mummy n daddy for hurting you, will try to solve your debts as soon as possible, sorry for what has happened in life because of me, I thought he is good my assumption was wrong mummy daddy I couldn't keep you happy sorry for that but I love u both, I don't know how...
Replies
7
Views
36
  • Locked
Thank you God for giving me a family that is very supportive. Now I'm at peace in my decision knowing that they support me. I will continue my job search here. Lord thank you. Praise God for working in my life. He is solving my worries one by one. Thank you Father O Lord, Thank you Jesus. Praise...
Replies
5
Views
72
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,097
Messages
16,795,902
Members
649,647
Latest member
Steerxaurion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom