Praying that I do not lose my faith. It's ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

nptah123

Disciple of Prayer
Praying that I do not lose my faith. It's so hard being positive when you physically are having health issues. I know that pain and struggle cannot last forever. I refuse to hold bitterness and anger in my heart I know God loves me and honestly I do not understand His ways but I can't question them and I have to have hope every day and never give up. I cry and I shed many tears but in times of sorrow there will be joy and it is coming. Everyone just pray for me :) .
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have type 2 diabetes and macular edema. I do not lose my vision which worries me.
Replies
6
Views
266
Please pray I do not lose my job and I stay with my company for a really long time. Please pray I get more hours this week and weekend. Please pray for a home to move to in July. Please pray a homeowner will rent to me. Please pray for GOD's hand on my life. Pray for reconciliation with my family.
Replies
6
Views
237
Please pray I do not lose my job and I stay with my company for a really long time. Please pray I get more hours this week and weekend. Please pray for a home to move to in July. Please pray a homeowner will rent to me. Please pray for GOD's hand on my life. Pray for reconciliation with my family.
Replies
6
Views
256
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,926
Messages
16,804,763
Members
650,394
Latest member
Cheimont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom