Praying that all goes well for you.

  • Thread starter Thread starter berna
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone)"
By: ###

Amazing grace
How sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me
I once was lost, but now I'm found
Was blind, but now I see
'Twas grace that taught my heart to fear
And grace my fears relieved
How precious did that grace appear
The hour I first believed
My chains are gone
I've been set free
My God, my Savior has ransomed me
And like a flood His mercy rains
Unending love, Amazing grace

The Lord has promised good to me
His word my hope secures
He will my shield and portion be
As long as life endures

[2x]
My chains are gone
I've been set free
My God, my Savior has ransomed me
And like a flood His mercy rains
Unending love, Amazing grace

The earth shall soon dissolve like snow
The sun forbear to shine
But God, Who called me here below
Will be forever mine
Will be forever mine
You are forever mine
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m praying to Jesus that all goes well with my daughter’s court case tomorrow that the Judge will grant her to go to rehab with her 3-year-old daughter praying all goes well when she gets to rehab on Monday. I’m just praying all goes well as grandmother. I have been through a lot in the last 2...
Replies
18
Views
586
pls pray that my meeting tomorrow with my professor-former committee chair--goes well I'm a bit anxious and discouraged I pray that it goes well that she sees all the progress I made and all the research I did and that it adds up and she accepts it in order for me to continue moving forward and...
Replies
8
Views
151
Tele-visit goes well my fluoxetine is refilled todayyyyy greatly..Myself my 2 daughters are healed my pets get along greatly..Garage is cleaned up permit my studio is greatly made for me Office for my new Job ..Also Queen Bed stays my coffee stays table my fridge stays Anything I can use for my...
Replies
6
Views
99
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,251
Messages
16,808,599
Members
650,660
Latest member
Erealnael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom