Praying ###'s results come back normal

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

1) For God to cure me of heart burn 2) sleeping apnia 3) leg pains especially heel curp 4) HBP 5) respiratory problem 6) digestive problem 7) body pains and abdominales pains 8) aulcha Let me never have any terminal disease in my life in Jesus mighty name I pray. Amen for what...
Replies
7
Views
194
193 prayers I speak declare decree create into existence I get my normal Bi Polar medicine back now game over. I my Psychiatrist realizes im a very special case he needs get out the box see me like me like a special case what doesnt work for everybody will work wonders. I get a home in my name...
Replies
6
Views
265
I speak life in get a brand new Psychiatrist that approves of my needs making it ASAP Prozac Raised way up. Then Hydrogen Pam given back 200 a day my phone rings Medical is put back together normally and My eyes ears are healed GREATLY and the people stop using Evil towards me in Specifically...
Replies
5
Views
242
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,172
Messages
16,796,833
Members
649,717
Latest member
Myroertaermore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom