Praying, praying, praying, I'm not going to stop praying ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Praying, praying, praying, I'm not going to stop praying to Jesus about a certain topic because I know for a fact Jesus is mighty to save-! Compassionate and mindful of those who call on His name! Prayers please for ###, building up her reputation as God protects/guards her mind from ALL negative thoughts planted by Satan's minions. Thank you and amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, After so much that I’ve been through that I’ve explained discrimination in school meaning labor falsely promised promotion forced to live with my parents and still stuck as a bachelor bored and lonely and only has for a little bit to fix my life suffering with autism. I had an...
Replies
9
Views
140
I am going to stop praying so much because it seems like it's doing me no good anyway. Maybe I am not praying the right way because they are not being answered, but I appreciate everyone who has joined me in prayer. Have a blessed day.
Replies
10
Views
133
God, Thank you for waking me up today. God, I am thankful I can pray for others as I would pray for myself. God, I pray we all receive instruction and direction, we all tell the truth, we all love one another, we are kind to others. God, I pray for my real mother and my real father, I pray my...
Replies
4
Views
66
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,058
Messages
16,806,731
Members
650,509
Latest member
Alaerlorvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom