Praying For Wisdom, Protection, Integrity And Love

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hannah1Sam

Humble Servant of All
Dear Lord. I pray for wisdom. It seems like it doesn't matter what I do, there's lots of turmoil in my life. Yesterday ### yelled at me for no reason. Father, please bless the ### and the ### family. Please bless my family. It's so wierd. I don't feel loved anywhere. There's no family love anywhere here or at home. Father, I pray that you give me wisdom to know what to say and to mend all my relationships. Father, I pray for a husband that you approve of. I pray that ### comes to know you and to love you as Lord. Father, please bless me with more joy, more peace and more hope in my life. I was born with lots of difficulties but I know you don't make mistakes. Please help me to stay strong and positive as I am experiencing lots of turbulences in my life. You are the only one who can really help me. You are a God of possibilities. Thank you Lord. I also need prayer for the job situation. Please watch over me with your angel. Finally, please heal my physical body. You know what's wrong with it and you can heal me. I pray for spiritual, physical and emotional healing. Amen.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 11:5: The righteousness of the blameless makes their paths straight, but the wicked are brought down by their own wickedness. Extended Explanation of the Verse: Proverbs 11:5 highlights the stark difference between living a...
Replies
5
Views
260
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 1:13: we will get all sorts of valuable things and fill our houses with plunder; Extended Explanation of the Verse: In this verse, we hear the voice of those who are trying to lure others into joining them in sinful activities. They...
Replies
7
Views
294
Lord Jesus, I plead Your blood over my younger daughter, cleanse her, shield her with Your hedge of protection and full armor, and keep her safe as she drives. Thank You for her university acceptance, scholarships, and Your gracious guidance. Guide her Lord as she is selecting her classes for...
Replies
11
Views
253
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,776
Messages
16,803,494
Members
650,292
Latest member
Ethalarsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom