Praying for ### to pass Civil Engineering Licensure Exam

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray my brother would pass the Civil Engineering Licensure Exam this September ###-###. This will be the second time he will be taking this. I pray that all his efforts won’t come to waste and that he’ll be provided wisdom, presence of mind, understanding. I pray he’ll be able to pass this...
Replies
8
Views
362
Praying that I will ace and pass the upcoming November 18-19, 2024 Civil Engineering Licensure Examination here at ###. By faith I will be a licensed civil engineer before 2024 ends, that He will use me through this profession for the expansion of His kingdom here in Earth. Glory to God!
Replies
6
Views
263
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,821
Messages
16,792,842
Members
649,422
Latest member
Moraoland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom