Praying for the payment of all our ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me in Jesus name the devil is playing games with me. We paid the university at the beginning of the year with student loan from the bank. We now got a sponsor who helped to offset the loan, but they mistakenly paid the university again. The university does not want to redirect...
Replies
9
Views
199
Heavenly Father, I come to You with a heavy but trusting heart. I lift up this royalty payment from Shopify/Find away and ACX that is due to come through since yesterday. Lord, You know how much I need this provision to pay for our new apartment's rent and my son’s school. You are Jehovah...
Replies
7
Views
209
Heavenly Father, I come to You with a heavy but trusting heart. I lift up this royalty payment from Shopify that is due to come through since yesterday. Lord, You know how much I need this provision to pay for our new apartment's rent and my son’s school. You are Jehovah Jireh, our Provider...
Replies
7
Views
264
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,743
Messages
16,780,618
Members
648,299
Latest member
Shuidarroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom