Praying For Support

  • Thread starter Thread starter charitythomas
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

charitythomas

Guest
I am asking the King of the Universe to grant me all my physical needs. So many people depend on me financially and I am crippled with the burden. Help me to discover your way out of this mess and grant me the peace and creativity to problem solve effectively.
 
Lord in the name of Jesus bless and guide their mind into the place in which You have purposed..Lord help them to receive Peace and understanding, Bring Wisdom into their heart and mind and let them hear what the Spirit is saying to their heart...guide Lord and keep forever and always in Your divine will...in Jesus name...
 
Lord fear him for he is the best of the best. Amen.
 
Dear Lord,

Please help this person and provide her enough financial support she needs.

Bring happiness and peace to this family.

Praise the Lord!

Amen!!
 
Child of God,

My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Phil. 4:19).

God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Eph. 3:20).

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, that You will bless me with a financial breakthrough. Bless my finances O Lord I pray. Bless my finances abundantly O Lord and bless me with the wisdom that I need to become a wise steward over all You have blessed me with. Teach me how to honor You Lord in my tithes, giving, and spending. Teach me how to pray over all my purchases and only spend when I get the green light from You. Don’t let me buy or spend money on anything that I don’t need. Don’t let me spend money foolishly. Let me be able to do more with less money. Help me catch the best sales on everything that I need. Bless me with the best for less. Bless me so that I may be a blessing to the Kingdom of God. And all that I have asked You Lord Jesus to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, my family, and my friends. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, dreamed, thought, or prayed. Lord Jesus You are my provider, my source, You are my Shepherd I shall lack for anything that I need. Amen! So Be It!

Encourager ### ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net /www.encourager.us

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have a surgery scheduled in October but I don't have anyone in my life who is planning on being with me in the hospital. I don't have any family and since 2020 I have been unable to maintain close friendships. I got very sick a couple of years ago and I did not have one visitor come to see me...
Replies
11
Views
531
Brothers and sisters in the Lord, I ask for your prayer support! May my parents (### and ###) experience an encounter with the Lord Jesus Christ, hear His voice, and may God help them to repent and truly know the Lord. Let us pray that every satanic plan, deed, and intention against me and my...
Replies
9
Views
128
Brothers and sisters in the Lord, I ask for your prayer support! May my parents (### and ###) experience an encounter with the Lord Jesus Christ, hear His voice, and may God help them to repent and truly know the Lord. Let us pray that every satanic plan, deed, and intention against me and my...
Replies
14
Views
367
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,752
Messages
16,780,700
Members
648,313
Latest member
Cyreeland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom