Praying for shift of thoughts

Thank you for sharing your heart with us and allowing us the privilege to pray for you. We are truly grateful that you have invited us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. Please know that we are continuing to lift you up, asking God to shift your thoughts and remove any feelings of hopelessness.

If you have experienced any breakthroughs or encouragement, we would be delighted to hear about it. Your testimony could be a great encouragement to others who are going through similar struggles. If you are still feeling this way, please don't hesitate to update us. We want to continue praying for you and supporting you in any way we can.

Remember, God has a purpose and a plan for your life. In Jeremiah 29:11, He says, "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope." Even when our thoughts may be dark, God's love and light never change.

May God bless you richly as you continue to seek Him. May He surround you with His peace and remind you of His unfailing love. We are praying for God's intervention, for Him to fill your heart with hope and your mind with peaceful thoughts. We are asking this in Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My life is full of chaos am in full of debts and suicidal thoughts I feel like giving up,
Replies
9
Views
272
I'm struggling with a lot of thoughts right now. My spirit feels so low. I've gotten sober over a month ago when me and my ex broke up and since God has helped me so much with comfort and the thoughts of my past with my ex and all the bad things I did, the shame and guilt but tonight it's...
Replies
12
Views
427
Psychiatrist thinks i have severe OCD which even makes me doubt that. She’s putting me on another med and removing one. Please pray I tolerate it and start feeling like myself. Just want to be present for my family. Thanks too all
Replies
6
Views
109
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,961
Messages
16,805,419
Members
650,434
Latest member
Ghuartilvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom