Praying For Relief From Torment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I am requesting prayers for relief from the constant torment and harassment I receive at home, and from work. I have the worst health condition, and I am harassed a great deal because of it. I am hoping and praying to get help from any advocate group that helps the disabled with these kinds of issues.

But I am asking God to please intervene and soften the hearts of the people that are so cruel. I am hoping that God will please have mercy on me for I am in so much despair I can barely hold myself up. I pray that he will help the people who are doing this for I don't believe that one can feel total joy by causing so much pain to another.

Please please pray for me. In Jesus name. Amen
 
:~) Rest assured Somebody, Somewhere, has prayed for You and over your prayer request. Be encouraged. In Jesus' name may God's perfect will be done. Now tell the Lord Thank You. For God is good and His mercy endures forever! :~) God Loves You. :~) Please Click on the link and pray the prayer, After God’s Own Heart: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18281-after-gods-own-heart/ :~) :~) Let Us Pray For Each Other: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18286-let-us-pray-for-each-other/
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that God would give me full deliverance from tormenting spirits in Jesus’ name. This started when witches surrounded my house and did some sort of satanic ceremony. Please pray that God would return dissociation and brain damage to the witches who did this. I haven’t been able to...
Replies
12
Views
186
Please pray for my child's deliverance from audible tormenting voices from different people, saying nasty words, provoking, degrading, and insulting words 24/7. My child says they use devices to spy on her 24/7 and a device to read her mind. Please help her. It's been ### years now.
Replies
8
Views
305
Please pray for my ### tonight he is very tormented, screaming, stubborn, rigid, confusion, uneasy and restless. I pray he will be quiet so his sister and dog will have a peaceful rest tonight. Jesus I pray we will feel the anointed of Your presence in every aspect of our life forever. Saturate...
Replies
7
Views
317
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,664
Messages
16,779,158
Members
648,197
Latest member
Glmaroanar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom