Praying for our leaders in ### to ...

justinvd

Beloved of All
Praying for our leaders in ### to come to a solution. Praying God's will be done. I say God's will.....because I know my own judgements on it......but I don't trust my own judgements. I trust God's judgements.
 
Curry Blake healing youtube playlist red brick wall background.

I pray for this in your name my Lord Jesus Christ, Amen. Praise, bless and thank you my Lord Jesus Christ.

I make no money from this.

caringfortheheart.com has a Christian counselor.

He also has a book "Biblical Concepts Counseling for Marriage" which is good for many things including emotions and deliverance.

Here is his number you can talk to him for free for 30 minutes on the phone in the weekdays.

(###)-###-####

Also fathersloveletter.com

If you claim the scriptures in Jesus' name it is very healing if you claim the scriptures in Jesus' name and start crying let the tears roll.

Also check out pharmakia linked to witchcraft.

newstartclub.com promo code ### or ### and amazingdiscoveries.org

Check out Derek Prince's book "God's Word Heals." Look up the dark act and GMOS, eat organic.



There is Hellen Chen's love seminar for relationships, career.

Matthew 6:26 and Philippians 4:19 James 1:5

stevenkscott.com guy went bankrupt and asked the Lord for wisdom now he is a billionaire he wrote a book about it.

Called Solomon the richest man who ever lived.

Philippians 4:13

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

2 Timothy 3:17
 
I stand in agreement with your prayers, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!
Please, pray for me - Lord Jesus Christ soon blessed me with a job and a wife, according to my dreams! Thank you for the support!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, we thank You for Your grace upon our businesses, raising leaders and employees who walk in wisdom, integrity, and excellence. Shape our hearts to serve with humility and inspire others through diligence and love, building workplaces that reflect Your kingdom values. Bless every leader with...
Replies
8
Views
148
This particular councilmember, please pray we communicate urgently and they help on this urgent matter soon and help turn this whole injustice around, Praise God ###
Replies
7
Views
362
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 28:12 : When righteous men do rejoice, there is great glory: but when the wicked rise, a man is hidden. Historical Context: In ancient Israel, leadership played a crucial role in the well-being of the nation. The people were...
Replies
6
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,966
Messages
16,794,057
Members
649,543
Latest member
Krdaelsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom