Praying For My Life

  • Thread starter Thread starter BobbyMc
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BobbyMc

Guest
I am going to sit and pray all night, and I am going to rid my soul tonight of my demons, Pray for me... Help me see the path of grace and help me learn to live in Grace... It's time for a change, a big change and I'm praying oh Lord am I praying - I'm here Lord, I've come back to you - broken, battered and bruised but with a light shining in this soul of innocence I carry! LORD please give me one last chance... Please Jesus, I won't mess it up this time....... PLEASE
 
You know Jesus already knew before this day that you'd need him, Grace is not for the righteous, it's for the sinners where sin abounded, Grace will abound even more...it was written and it will be done, his words never come back void, so therefore it is done.

Moreover, the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound.

Where you have failed, Jehovah has won, when you are weak he is strong.

Amen, Jesus is with you, speak to the Holy Spirit, he counsels you through the night...Remember him, he loves you, fear not, he is with you.
 
I pray to God to give you everything you need. I pray for your daughter to be born healthy. God says that if we will ask He will give us what we need. Trust in Him, He will show you the way.
 
I have prayed for you and your child, I know all too well of going astray from the path of the Lord. I wish the best to you and yours.
 
When you find yourself conscious of your sins, just say, “Thank You, Lord Jesus, for Your wonderful work at the cross. It is a perfect work that has removed all my sins completely. Amen”
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my mind and heart shut the Lions mouth today and everyday I plead the blood of Jesus christ over my mind and heart bring in the help and coverage today don't let my coworkers call out bring in my coworkers...
Replies
6
Views
94
Please pray for me to find financial stability, mental peace, joy, and strength. That the dark times turn to light. That my actions reflect my desires in life. That I turn away from sin, and become stable and the example my family deserves. That my true self and heart flows through the darkness...
Replies
6
Views
353
Topic Automatically Translated From English Language: There are some upcoming events in my life that I feel may need prayer for, some more than others. 1) church. As always, church service, but I think it's important for that to be prayed over, as God can help me & those in my church even...
Replies
10
Views
144
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,744
Messages
16,814,622
Members
650,989
Latest member
Rnnoisil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom