Praying For Lea Ekoh

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

prayfortahiti

Humble Prayer Partner
I STILL PRAY FOR LEA EKOH WHO IS LOST IN SIN AND HAS THE STRONGHOLD OF SATAN SHE HAS BEEN

PROSTITUTING AND MAYBE USING CRYSTAL METH ITS SAD AND ONLY GOD CAN SAVE HER PLEASE PRAY FOR HER IN JESUS NAME THANKYOU

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Father God in the name of Jesus, I stand against the satanic spirits of drugs and seducing spitis that enter the blood and will of the human body and cause them to obey the will of satan. Satan the blood of Jesus is against you and all your demons of perversion. I lose spirit of acknowl;edgment into her sphere of influence that she recognize she is disobedient to the will of God, repent and turn from her present life style. I ask you God to send goldy women unto her to gird her up and carry her to and fro as she transitions and returns home to you. In thename of Jesus, send to a home where she is embraced as taught your ways to worship and love you for the remainder of her life, amen.

Let’s Pray….God I ask in Jesus’ name save and richly bless Lea Ekoh and my whole entire family Lord Jesus (including me, myself, and I). Forgive us all of our sins. Bless each of us to accept Jesus Christ as our Savior & our Lord. Baptize us all with Your Spirit Lord Jesus. Fill us with the Holy Ghost and with fire (Matthew 3:11).

Bless us all to come to know You, love You with all our heart, and walk in obedience to Your Holy Word. May we all do the will of Jehovah our God as Jesus did upon this earth. Bless Us, Protect Us, Heal Us, and Deliver us all from evil. Bless each of us to prosper, be in excellent health as our souls prospers in You. God please do this for my entire family (including myself). And do the same for the writer of this prayer, all my friends, neighbors, and all those I love and care about because heaven would not be the same without them there. Amen.

Please pass the prayer on to all your Christian Family Members, Friends, & Neighbors...Keep This Prayer Going…

Continue To Pray For Your Family’s & Friend’s Salvation,

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net www.encourager.us

PS: If You Absolutely, Positively, Undeniably, No Doubt About It, Want to Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & For the Rest of Your Life…Just Obey God’s Word! Let Your Lifestyle be Shaped by the Word of God. God Honors Obedience, You have God’s Word on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom