Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father, I am ### , kneeling and praying in Your Holy Presence. Humbly asking for Your healing . Lord, please blessed me with a healthy body, so i can still be a blessing to my family and other people. Help me to help them. Bless me with a healthy kidney, heart, liver, lungs and the blood that...
Replies
11
Views
191
I'm praying to God to touch my ex husband heart ###,to remove anger ,pride and be fair and give me 1 house ,I don't have a house
Replies
12
Views
165
Please pray for me that God will bring me to His courts; there are many things going on in my life that need His intervention. I have prayed and prayed. Psalm 65 says about it that, and I need Him to bring me into His courts to help me regarding my life and all that concerns me.
Replies
11
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,017
Messages
16,794,465
Members
649,586
Latest member
Aereiroinsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom