Praying for hedge of protection around the ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I beseech the prayer team with the mercies of God to join me in prayers for God divine intervention as seemed like every  aspect of my life is falling apart , 

I need a miraculous divine intervention in Jesus name! Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my marriage, family, children, job, car, finances I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over everything I'm praying for make a way where it seems to be no way.. Lord God give me spiritual strength to push...
Replies
9
Views
211
Family we need to pray for ### who has fallen into the traps of Satan in her life. Leading her friends into very dangerous situations and ungodly relationships chasing clout and fame for a teenager that is still in high school. She needs to finish her studies and quit partying and having near...
Replies
9
Views
241
Family, I have a lawyer that has threatened to sue me personally and my company. I feel like this is an attack from the enemy and please pray against this legal situation in Jesus name. The enemy only comes to steal, kill, and to destroy. Right now he is plotting to steal my time and my money...
Replies
8
Views
134
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,744
Messages
16,791,862
Members
649,341
Latest member
Biarin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom