Praying For God's Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hannah1Sam

Humble Servant of All
Dear God! I don't know why I was born with so many flaws! I have lots of physical problems...I've been praying for healing! Lord please fix me!!! Please change my personality so I will bring people to you. Lord, please give me a good memory and take away my clumsiness! Lord, I am a horrible catch for anyone! How stupid am I to think I am worthy of finding someone!!! Lord, it will take a miracle for me to be healed!! Lord thank you for being my Father God! You care about me and has a plan for me! Father, please help me to be joyful. Father, I pray that you help me plan my uni experience! I hope to be able to get time off until April!!! Father, please help me with everything happening in my life: ###, ###, ###, personality, ###, ###, ###, I, learn to be more sociable, organized! Praying for ### to be safe! Pray for a job for ### and spouse for ###, ###, ###, ### and me!!! Thank you Lord! Amen
 
Psa 71:1 ¶ In thee, O LORD, do I put my trust: let me never be put to confusion.

Psa 71:2 Deliver me in thy righteousness, and cause me to escape: incline thine ear unto me, and save me.

Psa 71:3 Be thou my strong habitation, whereunto I may continually resort: thou hast given commandment to save me; for thou art my rock and my fortress.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praying for God's help with homeschooling. My child wants me to homeschool her but sometimes I just feel like I don't have what it takes, please help me pray for God's help to where I can be a good teacher to her and stay consistent and on top of things. I love my child deeply and want her to...
Replies
8
Views
286
I'm praying to God to touch my ex husband heart ###,to remove anger ,pride and be fair and give me 1 house ,I don't have a house
Replies
12
Views
166
Dear Lord, Please surround me throughout these trying times, I need You, Lord. I miss and release my loved ones to You, and submit to Your will and plan. Please renew me spiritually, emotionally and physically, and give me the firm assurance of my loved ones being well, happy and fulfilled in...
Replies
10
Views
225
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,743
Messages
16,802,882
Members
650,244
Latest member
Valnariamen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom