praying for God's guidance and will regarding my relationship

marjoycelyn

Disciple of Prayer
praying for God's guidance and will regarding my relationship with my friend, ###, for ### years now, but we have never meet in person. The past weeks have left me with anxiety, stress, uncertainty regarding this matter cos each time i bring up the subject of him coming to visit me, he has many excuses and reasons regarding his work as refinery engineer. I just need assurance and closure and i give him ### as dateline to meet me. Please pray for peace and God's assurance in my heart.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

May God have Mercy! I desperately need to hear from Him, the Lord's voice and leading, may He bring healing, assurance and certainty to my heart and soul. I pray for good night's sleep and the grace to remember any direction coming from God that could come directly from His Word, and also...
Replies
9
Views
204
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ, I humbly ask for your prayers during this difficult time in my life. Please pray that God will forgive me for all my sins and shortcomings. I ask for His mercy and grace, especially for the times I have neglected prayer and failed to seek Him as I should. I...
Replies
9
Views
182
This week, I humbly ask for God’s guidance in my personal growth. Help me gain wisdom and understanding, as Your Word says, “Let the wise listen and add to their learning” (Proverbs 1:5). Strengthen my discipline, nurture my heart, mind, and spirit, and empower me to use my gifts purposefully...
Replies
8
Views
289
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,813
Messages
16,792,773
Members
649,415
Latest member
Halsearoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom