Praying for God's Grace abundantly on my ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 78:25: Man did eat angels' food: he sent them meat to the full. An Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 78:25 describes how God provided the Israelites with manna, often called “the bread of angels,” during their time in the...
Replies
7
Views
141
An incident took place at work today. I work at an ###. I usually work with children who are infants or 1 years old. Today I was asked to take coverage of a 2 year old room because one of the teachers was not there. I did not really feel comfortable with it because I was just recently removed...
Replies
12
Views
283
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over a portion of scripture that I think is applicable to my life. 'God can do abundantly above whatever I ask, think or even imagine '. All these things I humbly ask in the mighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth with thanksgiving. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,555
Messages
16,800,799
Members
650,076
Latest member
Phringeuraire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom