praying for food.

lovejackiejoe

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for the ability to bring dinner home tonight. It's getting late and I know everyone at home is hungry.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God and his name please pray I'm able to get dinner tonight I have no dinner tonight I'm ### able to I'm not ### able to get dinner tonight I have no food
Replies
4
Views
231
Jesus please let us get our food we have been waiting so long and the restaurant is ignoring is. Please let the people stop being ignorant and give us our food. This is awful. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
10
Views
176
Jesus please don't let me have to go to the court date Monday. The states' attorney called me at the last minute--two days before my husband's trial--and has not properly served me, yet expects me to go. I cannot, but I do not want to get in any trouble. Please also let my son realize he cannot...
Replies
12
Views
315
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,715
Messages
16,791,611
Members
649,308
Latest member
Karuinxaenlor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom