Praying for breakthrough for my family and ...

I’m standing with you in praying for God’s powerful work and miracles for your family according to His perfect will. Blessings to you, ###.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I the name of Jesus, I really don’t know if there’s anything else left for me to say. But I am in need for prayer, I am in need of prayer for breakthrough I am going through so very much right now. First I want to thank all of you for prayer for a vehicle. Now it has been in the shop for a few...
Replies
7
Views
118
I have had too many trials and tribulations in my life for the past years - with my health, my relationships and at work. I feel I have been surrounded by the attacks by the forces of the evil. I really need a breakthrough for all these areas and finally be free, lift my head and be the daughter...
Replies
12
Views
115
Praying for protection, peace, understanding and breakthrough in all areas of my life. Lord, things have been so stressful for me but Lord, I know you are with me and will see me through. Please Lord help me to endure these struggles with your grace and mercy. Praying Lord, that justice is...
Replies
7
Views
314
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,684
Messages
16,791,333
Members
649,274
Latest member
Astisaraurnor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom