Praying For An Divine Miracle......

Status
Not open for further replies.

caroldvs

Humble Servant of All
May God Bless All... Can you please pray for my family a divine miracle...we need God to open up an Big Miracle Door up for ### and my family, we are in-need of God's Help also please pray for ### a Financial Blessing, ### am in-need of getting some things done and for God's divine protection over us at all times...we know our Abba is more then able...Thanks for your prayers.

Sis, ###
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Dear Lord Lead them to seek You in everything. Lord Jesus provide every need. May Your name be glorified.

1 Chronicles

David’s Song of Thanks

8 Oh give thanks to the LORD; call upon his name;
make known his deeds among the peoples!

9 Sing to him; sing praises to him;
tell of all his wondrous works!

10 Glory in his holy name;
let the hearts of those who seek the LORD rejoice!

11 Seek the LORD and his strength;
seek his presence continually!

12 Remember the wondrous works that he has done,
his miracles and the judgments he uttered,

13 O offspring of Israel his servant,
sons of Jacob, his chosen ones!

Thank You Jesus Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before You urgently, asking for a miracle and complete restoration for my ### and his much-needed services. Let his services be renewed now, with no more delay. Remove every obstacle, expose any wrongdoing, and bring truth and justice to light where there has been delay...
Replies
7
Views
243
I need a miracle - please pray for me, my mom is not well and is ###, she needs my support. I am in trouble financially, spiritually, and legally and I need a miracle not just for me so that I can take care of y mom, but more importantly, so that she is comfortable and her medical condition...
Replies
15
Views
214
Please pray with me for a financial miracle this week. I’m asking God to provide for my bills and loan debts this week, open unexpected doors and opportunities, and make a way where I cannot see one. I’m so tired of constantly thinking about how I’m going to pay these debts. I honestly don’t...
Replies
6
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,791
Messages
16,792,629
Members
649,397
Latest member
Maloudarside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom