praying for all thanks you for always ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

❤️ 🛑 ❤️Stop and take time daily to tell God Thank You. Every morning, throughout your day, and before you go to sleep, make it a habit to say, God THANK YOU! This habit of gratitude has incredible power! It will change your life. Set a reminder on your phone, put a post-it-note on your refrigerator, your computer, and your bathroom mirror to remind yourself to tell God Thank You!

Have A Grateful, Thankful, God Got You Day!

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up the prayer request of Sharonjoan. We thank you, Lord, for always being here for us and for your faithfulness in our lives. We are grateful for your constant presence and guidance.

Father, we ask that you bless Sharonjoan and all those who are seeking your presence and guidance. May they experience your love and peace in their lives. Help them to have a deep sense of gratitude for all the blessings you have bestowed upon them.

Lord, we acknowledge that you are great and mighty. Your power and love are beyond measure. We thank you for your goodness and for the ways you have answered our prayers in the past. Help us to always remember to return thanks to you for the blessings already received.

In Philippians 4:6-7, it is written, "In nothing be anxious; but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall guard your hearts and your thoughts in Christ Jesus." We pray that as we bring our requests before you, we do so with a heart of thanksgiving, knowing that you are faithful to answer.

Lord, we ask that you continue to be with Sharonjoan and all those who are seeking your presence. Grant them strength, wisdom, and guidance in their daily lives. May they experience your peace that surpasses all understanding.

We thank you, Lord, for hearing our prayers and for your unfailing love. We trust in your faithfulness and know that you will continue to be with us. May your name be glorified in all that we do.

In Jesus' name, we pray.

Amen.

I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen

Similar Requests

Almighty father thank you for everything as I always praying for my daughter pregnancy I'm sorry if I always begging to be blessed my daughter I know in time you will here our prayers thank u in Jesus name Amen
Replies
Views
I am here again praying for my son Kristopher. I am weak I am praying three time per day. Please cleanse my son Kristopher with Jesus Christ blood. I give thanks in Jesus Christ. I have faith and thanksgiving Lord, Lord please help us now in Jesus Christ name
Replies
Views
Still praying for a job. Still praying for my mental well-being. Still praying for my daughter's health. Still praying for my grandson's health and well-being. Praying that his parents prioritize his needs and that he prosper in life. May God protect him always. I'm supposed to not envy, yet, I...
Replies
Views
God i come here agin to thank you. To praise you to worship you. Heavenly fauther i spoke to you and you listened. You have never failed me. You blessed me and my family you provided the path and way for us. Our home for 10 years the land lord was going to sell is now mine. We bought it all...
Replies
Views
I been under witchcraft attacks for 4 to 5 years now an I been praying an singing my gospel to my God an my lord Jesus Christ , an I just wanted to ask everyone here to please pray for me , to break free from all demonic cobwebs To recover all my blessings from God that have been stolen to break...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom