Praying For A ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter nbedford
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nbedford

Guest
My husband and I have been trying to have a baby for ### months with no luck. I know that there are couples out there that have been trying for way longer, but we are ready to start our family. Please help us pray that I will become pregnant.

Thank you
 
BEHOLD, CHILDREN ARE A HERITAGE FROM THE LORD, THE FRUIT OF THE WOMB IS A REWARD.

Psalm 127:3

My Heavenly Father! Listen to the cry of her heart. She is in deep agony and You know the reason. Yes Lord! What is life without the gift of a child! they feel empty Lord! Master! The Scripture says that You answered the cries of Hannah and blessed her with a son. Lord! Please take into account all her tears and think of her lonely state! She feels so humiliated, Have mercy upon her - remember her and bless her with a sweet child Lord! Father, forgive her iniquities and break whatever curses are hindering this blessing in her life. Grant her good health. So help her my father and turn her sorrows into joy. Honour her Lord by granting her a child for Your name's glory. I expect a miracle from Your mighty hand and I thank You answering our prayers. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
 
God of ###, we come to u in secret praying that may touch her womb. God the same way you did to ###, i humble before u that you may give her womb a touch in a mighty way. Lord u will never leave ur children. I pray that u give them love, peace and joy by giving them childrens in Jesus Name. amen
 
Father God Please Bless ### with a child. Father God please be with her and give her that gift according to YOUR will. IN Jesus's Name... Amen
 
Dear Lord,

We thank You for hearing our prayers. Lord You know ### and husband's deep desire for a child, a little one to love and to hold, to care for, to cherish. Grant that ###'s body may conceive and give birth to a beautiful, healthy baby in Your holy image. Guide them in all their choices so that this conception, pregnancy and baby's birth are in line with Your will. Heavenly Father and Holy Mother, hear this prayer from their heart, mind and spirit. In Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I come to you again, as I do everyday to please ask that my husband and I can conceive a baby. After months of instances where I thought I could be pregnant, with a let down of just a late period has been difficult to cope with. I trust your plan Jesus, I just ask if we can please have the...
Replies
6
Views
281
Dear God in Heaven, creator and provider of everything. With humble hearts, I pray that you give me healing urgently today, since I suffered now diarrhea, help me that through medication and healthy rest helps me do better, and not to harm my baby. Lord God I pray also for my upcoming delivery...
Replies
10
Views
204
God, I pray that one day she realizes that no one will ever love her more deeply than I do. I take full accountability for my timeline not aligning with hers, but my intentions were never to delay our future. I was trying to strengthen my faith, grow as a man, and ensure that I was truly ready...
Replies
9
Views
165
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,928
Messages
16,793,708
Members
649,498
Latest member
Astior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom