Praying For A Xmas Miracle

Status
Not open for further replies.
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need a miracle - please pray for me, my mom is not well and is ###, she needs my support. I am in trouble financially, spiritually, and legally and I need a miracle not just for me so that I can take care of y mom, but more importantly, so that she is comfortable and her medical condition...
Replies
15
Views
225
To the faith community, please pray for me. I am so lost, and I hide it from everyone, yet my elderly mother sees my pain. I have made mistakes that affect me moving forward in work, finance, relationships, confidence, sleep, peace, well-being, and motivation; I need your support. In Jesus '...
Replies
15
Views
216
Please pray with me for a financial miracle this week. I’m asking God to provide for my bills and loan debts this week, open unexpected doors and opportunities, and make a way where I cannot see one. I’m so tired of constantly thinking about how I’m going to pay these debts. I honestly don’t...
Replies
6
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,102
Messages
16,807,249
Members
650,542
Latest member
Spardira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom