Praying for a new job

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I failed my Performance Improvement Plan and through a mutual decision, I am now seeking my next job. I know Jesus has bigger plans for me. This site has lifted me up over the past few months and I ask for your prayers and support again. In Jesus name.
Replies
10
Views
321
Please pray i fine a new job that is a better fit and pays more than my current job.
Replies
9
Views
71
Please pray that one of my recent job interviews and applications leads to a job. I feel helpless and hopeless after becoming unemployed.
Replies
13
Views
65
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,928
Messages
16,793,741
Members
649,501
Latest member
Doruolarway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom