Dennis_
Servant of All
Dear All,
The Deadline for my paying my tuition has just passed (###/###) and I was assured by the University that I would be removed from the course and deported if I didn't pay up.
I have earlier shared this issue with the community who stood with me and for a season it appeared like though miraculously I had been considered for a scholarship, but this letter from the University stated that I would have to pay tuition for the last semester as well as this new one..implying that they had made an error
I honestly have no idea where I will get this money as it's a huge amount, as I have been supporting myself here working as I study as well as helping my younger siblings back in ###.
Bearing in mind that education is free for ### and EU students who also get a free study grant from the government. And I see many of my classmates living in excess wealth, partying all the time and doing drugs and it would raise questions in my heart, ..but my Lord I believe is doing a work in me..still it has been a torturous time for me..I feel uncertain, deeply troubled and burdened.
But I truly believe that I am here for a purpose please stand with me in this hour..this situation has totally taken away my peace on and off and God willing it's time to put an end to it. I don't believe it's His plan for me to have my education cut short and be deported, but for me to complete it and chase after a dream that I have cherished for so long He has no doubt placed in my heart.
Please stand with me ..thank you
The Deadline for my paying my tuition has just passed (###/###) and I was assured by the University that I would be removed from the course and deported if I didn't pay up.
I have earlier shared this issue with the community who stood with me and for a season it appeared like though miraculously I had been considered for a scholarship, but this letter from the University stated that I would have to pay tuition for the last semester as well as this new one..implying that they had made an error
I honestly have no idea where I will get this money as it's a huge amount, as I have been supporting myself here working as I study as well as helping my younger siblings back in ###.
Bearing in mind that education is free for ### and EU students who also get a free study grant from the government. And I see many of my classmates living in excess wealth, partying all the time and doing drugs and it would raise questions in my heart, ..but my Lord I believe is doing a work in me..still it has been a torturous time for me..I feel uncertain, deeply troubled and burdened.
But I truly believe that I am here for a purpose please stand with me in this hour..this situation has totally taken away my peace on and off and God willing it's time to put an end to it. I don't believe it's His plan for me to have my education cut short and be deported, but for me to complete it and chase after a dream that I have cherished for so long He has no doubt placed in my heart.
Please stand with me ..thank you
