Praying for a Miracle

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Matthew 7:7 Ask and it will be given. Father God I am asking for the tumor to disappear from my ###’s brain by the Hand and Grace of God. I am asking that you restore her mind and give us more time. I thank you Father, In the name of Jesus! Amen.
Replies
11
Views
343
Our ### year old ### has a terminal cancer diagnosis. She just had a scan and chemo helped some tumors but not the one on her brain. She needs a miracle!
Replies
9
Views
308
I need a miracle for my Mom. She needs a supernatural healing. In the name of Jesus. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
315
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,809
Messages
16,781,147
Members
648,367
Latest member
Dreushaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom