MichelleB
Prayer Warrior
I am again asking for prayer for my family. I am asking that I will have others join me in prayer for the salvation of my husband (###). I am also asking the Lord for restoration and reconciliation of my marriage. Friday my oldest son is going to hang out with his dad (my husband). He is going to talk with him about the situation and the fact that he moved out 8 1/2 weeks ago and is refusing to pay any bills. The younger boys and I are unsure what we are going to do. Please lift up this situation and conversation to the Lord and that we will see him moving in this situation. Praise God that he is able to do immeasurably more than we could ever imagine (Ephesians 3:20) and the things that are impossible with man are possible with God. (Luke 18:27)
