Praying for a financial breakthrough praying all ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In need of a major financial breakthrough praying in name of Jesus that all bills that are behind be brought current
Replies
12
Views
168
Praise God. Please pray for me to receive a financial breakthrough I am really struggling financially to meet my needs. Please may God do me a favour and help me to get enough money to cater for my needs and also a high paying job. AMEN
Replies
10
Views
203
Please pray for me, I need financial breakthrough and favour from around the world, I need contract, I hate seeing myself unable to help others when I am supposed to, but financial constraints is depriving me. I have a heart of giving but, I don't have to help even when I wishes to and love to.
Replies
10
Views
292
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,292
Messages
16,797,792
Members
649,834
Latest member
Wheormaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom