Praying for a financial breakthrough and other unspoken

In the need

Humble Servant
Praying for a financial breakthrough and other unspoken requests. My faith is being tested but I will not be moved. I know You are able and will do what You said You will do. Thanking You in advance Father for the many blessings You have given me. I believe that You can and will work things out. AMEN
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray about 1 need I need Father God to meet ### imidently Please pray about 1 other request Something I need to work out today In my favor please pray that my spouse will rethink something he told me last night and see things differently and see things as they are All In Jesus name
Replies
10
Views
232
I am asking for prayer for/about ### Unspoken requests again (The same ### I mentioned yesterday) I believe God Has Answered And Is working and has worked Things out With Theese requests but I'm asking for prayer over them again because Ben though they are unspoken they are very important So...
Replies
9
Views
114
Please pray for My Unspoken requests in Jesus name please pray for God to supply a need that I have and need him to meet easily and immediately Please pray for me to feel better and accomplish what I need to today and not feel so bad doing it I have ADD and a depression disorder I am behind on...
Replies
6
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,385
Messages
16,799,344
Members
649,888
Latest member
Creemen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom