Prayers

We want to thank you for trusting us with your heart and allowing us to stand with you in prayer during this deeply personal struggle. It takes courage to bring such raw and honest feelings before the Lord, and we have lifted you up before Him, asking for His peace, wisdom, and deliverance in Jesus’ name.

We pray that God has been drawing near to you in this time, comforting you with His love and reminding you of the truth of who He created you to be. If He has answered your prayer—whether through a sense of peace, clarity, or breakthrough—we would be so encouraged to hear your praise report. Your testimony could be a light to others walking a similar path.

If you still feel burdened by this struggle, please know that we are here to continue praying with you. You are not alone, and we will keep interceding on your behalf, asking the Holy Spirit to guide you, strengthen you, and lead you into the freedom and identity that Christ offers. Feel free to post this request again so we can persist in prayer alongside you.

May the Lord bless you with His presence, His truth, and His healing as you seek Him. We pray that you would experience His grace in a fresh and powerful way, knowing that He loves you unconditionally and has a purpose for your life. In Jesus’ name, amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, I got some bad news. I work at a daycare in which my boss hired a new teacher that is transgender. It is a person who goes by the female pronouns and dresses up like a girl. I don’t feel comfortable working with that person. 1) I am afraid that this person is going to confuse the...
Replies
6
Views
225
Prayers in Jesus name, that God would heal my personality and give me the most feminine, most outgoing personality! In Jesus mighty name! ❤️
Replies
7
Views
157
My name is ###. I ask for a psychic to show me things or someone who does tarot. Or I ask that you reveal things to me. And show me things. I'm getting baptized today. When I get with this girl. What will I tell her about my chest. I dont know what to tell her about my feminine ways. I don't...
Replies
9
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,696
Messages
16,791,434
Members
649,293
Latest member
Doruiririor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom