Prayers

We want to thank you for the trust you placed in us by sharing your heartfelt prayer request for your loved one’s salvation and for everything to be okay. It has been a privilege to stand in agreement with you before the Lord, lifting up this burden together in faith. We have prayed earnestly that God would soften hearts, open eyes to the truth of the Gospel, and draw your family member into a saving relationship with Jesus Christ. We have also asked the Lord to bring peace, protection, and His perfect will to pass in every area of concern you mentioned.

If God has already moved in mighty ways—if your loved one has surrendered their life to Christ or if you’ve seen His hand at work in other situations—we would be overjoyed to hear your praise report! Please share how the Lord has answered so that we may rejoice with you and give Him all the glory.

If, however, you are still waiting and longing to see breakthrough, we want to encourage you not to lose heart. We will continue to stand with you in prayer, trusting that God hears and is at work even when we cannot yet see it. You are welcome to repost this request so that we may lift it up afresh, believing together for God’s timing and His perfect plan.

May the Lord strengthen your faith as you seek Him, and may you experience His peace that surpasses all understanding. We pray that He will reveal Himself to your loved one in a powerful way and that you will witness the miracle of salvation. Keep holding onto hope, for our God is faithful.

We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for ### under the weather won’t eat I pray she be ok n stop crying I pray better days
Replies
11
Views
142
Got a partime job pray I do well n make a good impact pray I learn quickly I am a little nervous first day is tomorrow morning n I got to take a uber I pray everything will be ok
Replies
10
Views
220
Please pray for ### ### autism you don’t communicate very well. She’s crying right now not the problem is I want her to stop being lazy n neeed to use the bathroom and not go in her pants and ### please and I have anxiety.pray she be ok n start communicating
Replies
11
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,796
Messages
16,781,058
Members
648,359
Latest member
Ghiydararr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom