Prayer's

God, Thank you for this day where I can pray for other's. God, I pray for my husband, ###, he says his boss set him up, and he quit his job. God, There are many companies who would like to have ### work for him. God, I pray ### calls ###, his old boss, and ask for a job, and I pray ### says yes, and ### will start him out at $###.00 an hour because he said in the past, ### is worth the cost because he is a good plumber. God, I pray for ###, he has acid reflux and got a prescription, and I pray it works. God, and Yahweh, I pray for all on here, you know their prayers. God, and Yahweh, In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen
 
I pray Jesus Christ to hear your prayers and answer according to His will! God bless you abundantly! Please, pray for me - Lord Jesus Christ soon blessed me with a job and a wife, according to my dreams! Thank you for the support!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my fur baby who is a Frenchie. Her name is ###. She is ### years old and is having a very invasive surgery on Wednesday, ###. She has gone through a few surgeries for a mammary tumor that was removed twice. She developed a ### hernia shortly after the second surgery. We ask that...
Replies
9
Views
399
Please pray for quick and complet healing from bilateral pneumona for my friend, who already has compromised lungs.
Replies
8
Views
350
Prayer isn't about color, race, or religion; prayer is a relationship. God is a faithful God and a spiritual shelter. He is the Lord of hosts; he heals, delivers, and sets free. I pray he will do a good thing in you and allow his promises to be with you. God is saying to us, be still, calm down...
Replies
11
Views
539
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,009
Messages
16,805,828
Members
650,460
Latest member
Sietsorren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom