Prayer's

God, Thank you for everything in my life. God, I disagree with ###, I do love him though, we have beautiful and smart children together, and I have 2 other children also, and I pray for them as I pray for me. Yahweh, I pray for wisdom, truth, love, light, heavenly sleep, and peaceful dreams. Yahweh, I pray for ###, I pray love is put back in his heart because him being with me, we don't love, we just argue, and it is wrong. Yahweh, I pray he does find peace and joy and he can be glad. Yahweh, I pray for those on here. Yahweh, I pray for all in me, and you answer their prayer's, and you are glad with them and the things they do. Yahweh, I pray for the kids in ### County, these kids picks up their grades and ### County schools has a high score. Yahweh, I pray for all kids every where to pick up their grades and has high score. Yahweh, I pray my ### will recieve a call from The Dollar Tree, so she can have a job. Yahweh, I pray for my brother, I pray he knows I love him and he makes me glad, and I pray I too make him glad, and laugh. Yahweh, I pray ### swallows his pride, and goes and visits with his parents, he hasn't seen them in a while. Yahweh, I pray ### will be himself who you made him, and be glad. God, and Yahweh, I pray for all every where. God, and Yahweh, In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my fur baby who is a Frenchie. Her name is ###. She is ### years old and is having a very invasive surgery on Wednesday, ###. She has gone through a few surgeries for a mammary tumor that was removed twice. She developed a ### hernia shortly after the second surgery. We ask that...
Replies
9
Views
399
Hi everyone, I am seeking prayer requests for a smooth transition to my afterlife and that I get a closer and more intimate relationship with Yahweh and Jesus Christ. May you help me get in touch with Yahweh, Matthew 18:20, which states: "For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am...
Replies
11
Views
177
Jesus delivered me from a torture chamber room where I was being raped 24/7/365. However, some satanic demon possessed people want me back in the rape room where they abuse and rape me again 24/7/365. Please pray for these devil people to stop bothering and harassing me. Please pray that Yahweh...
Replies
7
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,198
Messages
16,797,079
Members
649,753
Latest member
Loreelmarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom