prayers

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Thanks for the prayers offered for my request. For the month of January I have settled my payments with the help of my son

Please continue to pray for my finance problem.

Please pray to our Lord God to bless me with income of RM### monthly for my payments, food and expenses.

Pray that our Lord will send me preschool or lower primary children to teach tuition so that I am able to earn some money.

and do not have to wake up with fear and heavy heart of how to make payments and daily needs and expenses.

Please also pray that my husband will give me a portion of his pension money for household and food expenses.

He just could not be bothered. Walks in and out of the house with no responsibility as a man of the house.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I pray that your husband is embraced with the spirit of giving.

That his heart turns from stone to that made flesh, God does that.

The valley of dry bones, this is what God does.

I pray for you in this area, and may your victory continue to be active and a continuous blessing.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayers to get the proper medical care and spinal surgery that I need now while it is covered in Jesus’ name. Prayers to get organized and ready for my Friday appointment. Prayers to lower monthly payments and boost income in Jesus’ name. Thank you.
Replies
12
Views
186
Good Morning, Praise to the Lord for another day. I am a requesting prayer with regard to my rent arrears situation. I ask you Lordi in Jesus name to create a barrier between me and the unscrupulous landlords who are trying to cover their tracks by offering documents that are not lined up with...
Replies
17
Views
279
Please pray for me that I get a good paid job , or I get clients that are interested in buying , and I can get money to pay my monthly expenses. Heavenly Father please send me buyers or a good paid job , there is nothing impossible for you Dear God. , that I can see your powerful hand on my life...
Replies
10
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,482
Messages
16,788,464
Members
649,050
Latest member
Twiartormir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom