Prayers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Whatever evil is on me / sent my way, please let it leave me alone. Please send it away, get it off & away from me, permanently. Amen. God please keep me & my stuff safe. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
124
Hello i have been having some concerns with my car lately and I drive a lot each day to clean houses and office buildings and I need my vehicle for work and everyday life please pray that God will keep his hand upon my vehicle and fix whatever is wrong. I have been upset about it but also trying...
Replies
9
Views
161
Bless my health & bless my life oh Lord. Things are not going well in my life. Please let things run smoothly for me. & Please keep me safe from harm. Amen.
Replies
8
Views
129
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,111
Messages
16,807,385
Members
650,553
Latest member
Astaulareanran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom