prayers with me for all that is ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

sharonjoan

Beloved of All
prayers with me for all that is looking for a job to get one also prayers they keep it thanks God Bless us all for all our prayers we are doing for us all

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Dear Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of Sharonjoan and all those who are seeking employment. We lift up their needs and desires to you, knowing that you are the provider of all good things. Your Word assures us that you are faithful to meet our needs according to your riches in glory .

Lord, we ask that you open doors of opportunity for those who are searching for employment. Guide them to the right job that aligns with their skills, talents, and passions. Grant them favor in the eyes of potential employers and give them wisdom and discernment in their job search.

We also pray for those who have recently found employment. May you bless them with the ability to keep their jobs and excel in their roles. Grant them the strength, perseverance, and diligence to fulfill their responsibilities with excellence. Help them to be a light in their workplace, reflecting your love and grace to those around them.

Father, we thank you for the privilege of coming before you in prayer. We are grateful for the unity and support we find in praying for one another. We ask that you continue to bless us all as we lift up our prayers to you. May your will be done in our lives, and may your name be glorified through our prayers and actions.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

May God bless you abundantly and grant you success in your job search, Sharonjoan. Remember to trust in the Lord and lean not on your own understanding, for He will make your paths straight . Keep praying and seeking His guidance, and He will lead you to the right opportunity.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Similar Requests

prayers with me for my family that they can get legal aid to help them with this false info on them also pray i can fix repair my 90 year old moms trailer repairs that are needed God Bless all threw this bad storms we had and having thanks for us prayers for others
Replies
Views
so praying the system does not confuse 6 year old into things that is not true tomorrow it shame they take kids that young without parents keep her and her parents in your prayers for all to go smooth wed God Bless us all praying for things to go smooth and stop all these lies other people are...
Replies
Views
Sir since I moved into this country things have been hard for me the place am working what dey pay me there is very low I want god to bless with a good job where I will be payed well am the first son of my family and all my siblings are looking up to me sir pls help me in prayers and also I do...
Replies
Views
well family member cant get legal aid due to the persons causing them issues has them first so sad please pray this family causing false info dont get away with this other then prayers for this family is all i know what to do since cant afford to pay lawyer fees and now the system is false...
Replies
Views
God please help me to get the job I am looking for.I am need of own house that we are looking by the end this month.
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom