Prayers Were Answered

  • Thread starter Thread starter belinda
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

belinda

Guest
I, would like too thank you all for the prayers 4 me and my family and the mighty Lord for answering all the prayers we have test back today baby Butterbean (###) is going to be a healthy baby girl and the other problems are resolving there selves also x
 
Amen thank You Jesus for all You have done and all You are about to do in Jesus name
 
Thank YOU Jesus. God thank You for answering this prayer with a yes and amen!

This is what God does for His children that Love Him. The Bible tells us in Psalms 91:14-16 (NIV): “Because he loves me,” says the LORD, “I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name. He will call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him. With long life will I satisfy him and show him my salvation.”
 
Amen...Thank you Father God for being with ### and family. In the name of Jesus. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🙌 Found Potential Place, PTL, Correspondence Regarding Questions WAS Addressed, 🙏 GRACE for transfer of Funds, Smooth E-sign, Grace to MOVE... 🙇🏻 Father I thank You and those who prayed I secure my own dwelling, You have given me hope to continue believing, Ps 138:3, thank you. I ask for grace...
Replies
9
Views
168
I was asking for prayers for our 2 pets ### and ###. I would like too thank everyone that prayed for my family. We found both of them at an animal shelter! Thank you Father God for all of those wonderful people that prayed for my family and please keep all of them close too your heart.
Replies
7
Views
272
Thank you Lord!!!! Prayers were answered inspection passed
Replies
9
Views
308
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,022
Messages
16,806,233
Members
650,471
Latest member
Sleador

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom