Prayers that ### and I will ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I thank you. I need you now Lord please hear and answer prayers. I pray for my daughter ### and son ### come up with the money to secure the place ### was approved for in ### as soon as possible. ### get the job in ### right now and find happiness in ###. My daughter ### find happiness...
Replies
9
Views
158
I had 2 prayer requests and God answered both! I was so worried about my son's doctor appointment and the horrible storms with tornados. The doctor appointment went well and all bad weather was south of us. Not even a limb fell. I believe in the power of prayer and I thank you all so very much...
Replies
6
Views
138
I come to you in request for prayer and response to my prayers . It has been 1 month since the passing of my mother due to a fire in her apartment because of an electrical outlet. I then was terminated from my job 1 week after that . My mother didn’t have any insurance of any kind so ALL the...
Replies
12
Views
231
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,752
Messages
16,780,700
Members
648,313
Latest member
Cyreeland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom