Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf, especially for the four unspoken requests you mentioned. We are truly glad that you trusted us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If any or all of those requests have been answered, please share a praise report and let us all rejoice together. If you are still waiting for answers, please don't hesitate to post the requests again, and allow us to continue steadfastly in prayer with you. Remember, we serve a faithful God who hears our prayers. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him and trust in His perfect timing through His Son, Jesus Christ. We are praying for your peace and encouragement in Jesus' Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have four unspoken prayer requests. Thanks!
Replies
7
Views
161
I have five unspoken prayer requests. Thanks!
Replies
8
Views
184
I have four unspoken prayer requests. Thanks!
Replies
7
Views
257
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,745
Messages
16,791,908
Members
649,350
Latest member
Moreyroanior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom